This website project required only a small bit of work on my part. The client had a theme he liked and had configured the interior pages but he wanted changes to the theme’s layout. I made changes to the header and menu areas. I made the stylistic changes by adding a child theme, adding some CSS code, and including font files. In order for me to know what “look” the client wanted, he provided me with a link to a website that had a layout similar to that which he was looking for. So, with just a few hours of assistance, I was able to make significant changes to the website’s layout and appearance.
Approximate Time Investment: Less Than 5 Hours