WordPress Website Maintenance and Reports
After signing up for this plan you will be contacted via email. We will need to schedule a time for consultation where details such as DropBox logins are provided as well as the SEO details related to your SEO report.
- Daily Cloud Backups (DropBox, Amazon S3)
The nature of these backups can be configured to go to Drop Box and Amazon according to different schedules. Backups that are more than 1 GB have a nominal additional cost. Please contact us for details.
- Weekly WordPress Safe Updates (Plugins, Themes, WordPress Version)
Safe Updates is a term that refers to the practice making a backup before updates are run just in case something fails during the updating process. If this happens, the website will be restored to its backup and notification will be sent to us. If it is a simple matter, we will attempt to resolve it, otherwise we will contact you to let you know there are larger issues at play preventing the updates.
- Daily Security Scans for Malware & Vulnerability & Web Trust Detection
- Uptime Monitor Checks (configured to every 10 minutes)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Keyword Analysis Search Ranking Page (10-20 Keyword/ Keyword Phrases)
- Weekly Client Report
- Options for Notification in the Event of Malware or the Website Being Down
- Priority Restore in the Event of a Hack (up to two hours of restore time per year included)
- Quarterly Customized Video Reports/Tech Update (can be video conference for Q&A)
As part of this plan we will be notified about backups (or backup failures), updates (or update failures), malware, and the website being offline. If any of these become action items (such as the backup fails to run or malware is detected) we will take the first steps to correcting the issue. If the issue is of a serious nature such that additional consultation, payment, or other options need to be provided, we will contact you regarding those next steps.